Friday 21 November 2008

Touching Day 21 Nov, 2008

Today my friends invited me to watch Madagascar, a movie that I had been waiting for so long and wanted to watch it so much hehehe^^I just can describe this movie as funny but it has the part of touching me too hehe^^

After movie was 7 something and it was dinner time. We all eat together at a Vietnam restaurant and enjoyed our dinner very much^^

In the midst of taking our dinner, my friends mentioned about what to do for my birthday celebration this year, but I keep silence because I want to have surprise....hehe

Who knows during our chat after the dinner, a waiter suddenly help us to clean our table. I was thinking why they aren’t cleaning up the table after we left?? And followed with a waiter who take a few plates and put on our table and I was thinking, this restaurant is quite high class but will they give us free dessert?? I turned and asked my fren izzit have dessert for us? He said yes and I believed him and hoping for some fruits hahaha stupid me haha-_-

Suddenly a waiter presents the cake that my friends prepared for me. I really didn’t think of they will help me to celebrate my birthday by today. Really a big surprise and I was numbed at that time. Nothing to say... I was touched^^

Here to share some photos...


This is my first present, chicken drumstick from Brother "Dao li"^^

Secondly was bean from Shirley^^






Thirdly was the New York cheese cake that everyone prepared for me and the dinner... so this cake became my wallpapaer for this month hehehe nice?





I really thank you all so much for the birthday blessing friends, (although not the exact dates, because I don't wan to get old so fast hehe) you guys are spending a lot on it and I wont forget this meaningful day that been designated by you all. And this is really from deep of my heart, I thank God that I have friends like you All^^

Finally, all the best in your study, Jesus loves you all and I love you all too^^ muacks muacks^^

4 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

haha.. I'm touched also :p :p
Happy Birthday!!!!!! God bless~! :D
Good luck in everything ;))

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks Shirley...love you so much and God bless You too^^

Victor Kiu said...

Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks Victor^^