Sunday 2 November 2008

2 November, 2008 Sunday

One week just passed, a new week is following at the back…

Thanks God that my sickness goes better, no big problems and thanks to those who cares around me…

I was at the church whole day today, from 8am to 7pm just back to hostel. But I never feel tired because the feeling is so nice. Not like the stress I’m facing at my hostel, unhappiness...

Thanks God’s lead. I think Hope Church will be my first home at West Malaysia^^and thanks God that i found a Home that can let me RELAX^^


Today saw “Steps of hand washing” in the toilet of my church. The instruction can be found always but it adds another sentence, I think it’s very fresh and meaningful, what you think? hehehe^^

All the best in November, God Bless Me and I Love You^^

Dear God, help us to live in gratitude for all you have given us and to honor you by how we use those gifts. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments: