Saturday 8 November 2008

GLAD SOUNDS



Today I spent RM100++ at this shop but I think this is worth, because I found the things I need and the book I want hehe^^ Thanks God for letting my friends and I found this shop:)

"The Power of Praying Through the Bible" I wanted to read this book and I finally got it, I felt very happy. I still haven’t handled my prayer well, hope I can handle it better through reading a chapter a day. My friends, I need your prayer as well, pray for me. Thanks^^

These few days I spent most of my time playing, may God help me to plan my time properly for my study, gathering and Sunday service and etc. Thanks God.

This is my breakfast today, my favorite but it helps me to grow fat too hehe^^…thanks God for the foods.

Tomorrow will be Sunday, hoping for Sunday’s coming, All the best^^

2 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

u really eat McDonald's till gao gao de hor! hahaha! :p

CLaRa TanG said...

ofcourse la...only be here once for a long time ler^^ sure eat gao gao de lo!!! ohohohohohoho:)