Monday 10 November 2008

A Message

See! My afternoon class had been cancelled again. One week just have 3 classes but once being cancelled one class, just left two class only^^terrible right?? But I don’t think so lo hahaha^^

This morning when the students in marketing management class received this message, actually the class was very quiet and down, but because of this news, everyone was awaken^^ Maybe everybody don’t like Monday? Because need to attend whole day of class...ohohoho-_-

Honestly, the realistic person is including me, Clara Tang^^ My classmates said that my face had betrayed me hehehe^^Haha…okay…I admit that because have no class, I can find my friends again and chit-chatting, lunch and dinner with them again ma^^

Realistic enough? Once I knew that class being cancelled, I was awaken^^ Hahahahahahahaha:)

Let me share some of the photos taken for tonight's dinner^^

This little girl likes to take photos^^

So i played with her...see how ugly i am?

Shirley...what happened to your nose? hahahaha:)



Dear Lord,
I thank You for the breath of life You have given me. I pray You will breathe new life into me. Just as You spoke and brought about life in Your magnificent world, help me to speak words that bring life into my own small world as well. How grateful I am to be closely connected to You in every way.
Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Student's life is really joyful...
wowwww...I envy U guys ler...

Both of U are attractive,but but but...after squirmed urs faces...errrr...emmmm...horribly scared!!!hahaha...

YoghurtPudding said...

You must be very happy - jumping up and down, when the class was cancelled. hehe.. seem like both of u and shirley are having great time in KL.