Sunday 16 November 2008

Sunday, 16th Nov, 2008

Huuu…I’m back, this week was really a compact week…feeling that the time is all full. Thanks God for leading.

Now I’m here to share my testimony here. I wonder why everytime church friends ask me to share about any testimony, my brain will be blank. But whenever I open up my blog, there are a lot of things to share. It’s hard to describe the feeling here.

Yesterday was our hope church sisterhood gathering at Mid Valley. I can say it was a great and wonderful gathering because last month I just joined this church and the peoples around me are strangers so this sisterhood gathering makes me know every sisters in Christ…Thanks God^^

Because there were too many photos so I can’t post all of them and I choose a few to share with you all...

Sisterhood gathering have games of stages besides just a gathering…


All sisters divided into 4 groups, if not mistaken, they are team A B C D and I belonged to team b and this is my team member. Chung Fung and XinYi…

Thanks God for leading 3 of us passing thru the stages. Because of some misunderstanding of the game rule during the first stage, so we are out of time to experience the 4th stage and we have to stop. Feel disappointed but this is the game and thinking positively, although we lose but we gain our friendship. For clearer declaration, friendship first and competition second…hehehe^^

Four of them are the organizer of sisterhood gathering. Thanks for Your lead and you’re great^^


This is taken during the first stage…Why have to wear like this? Haha, because the organizer want us to assume we want to buy a prom night attire but in different color and take photo after we wear it then just can go to the 2nd stage, but not to be caught by the shopkeeper..so at the process of taking photo, make us feel happy but scare in the other hand…haha^^

This was taken during the sharing and dinner time.





oops, She's Kim, one of our organizer and honestly, she cut the sausage that we ate on the toilet bowl hehehe^^









Thanks God once more for leading us, hoping for the next sisterhood gathering…:)

4 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

Charming Clara in white gown :D

CLaRa TanG said...

hehe Thank you^^

Unknown said...

Mao~ all these beautiful girls are your friends ah? I want to know them leh.. can I join you? By the way, where to get and how much for the dress you wear ya? I'm searching bridesmaid's gown for coming April leh.. expensive ka?

CLaRa TanG said...

eiiii...I've no idea about the dress I wore that day, because rush for competition and after testing then I put back and went to the next stage, so I din realize the price ya...but I know the shop is at MID VALLEY ya...arhahahahahhahaah