Wednesday 26 November 2008

HappY Blessed Birthday to Me, CLaRa TanG

Ya, today is my 21st birthday. How pity that I can't celebrate with my family?? because since 20 years ago, we were celebrating together and this is my 21st, and my family is not around-_-Feeling pity….

But I’m happy that I’m not alone to celebrate my 21st and it was great. Thank God^^

I would like to take this opportunity to thank those who comment on my Facebook and Friendster and even sms to bless me happy birthday...Really appreciate them :)

Here to share some photos^^




This is the brothers and sisters from my church, thanks for the birthday blessings, birthday cake and song. I appreciate them. May God be with u all^^

Finally, wish myself happy 21st birthday. May my wishes come true…God bless me and thank God^^

4 comments:

Victor Kiu said...

You just 21only? OMG.. I'm older among all of you!

Hello Kitty said...

Have fun and I wish you the coming year more fruitful and healthy~! May God bring you peace, happy and joyful life :D
Cheer~~ ^-^

CLaRa TanG said...

VICTOR KIU!!!! I doesn't looks like 21 meh?? hem!!!! hahaha

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks Shirley^^ May God bless you always^^